time for some art

 "Talking Rubbish"


Finding myself at home with a large list of intended art projects to work through (as well as a mountain of books to read), I have finally begun to knuckle down and get some ideas resolved.

On my walks on the beach and the streets wherever I am I pick up pieces of plastic rubbish. Over several days recently I collected 20 or so pieces of white plastic strapping from the delivery lane at the back of the New World Supermarket.

I have photographed and Photoshopped them into a sheet of "text" - an artwork I have entitled "Talking Rubbish".

More of my games with plastic trash can be found on my "Trashzilla" blog at:

www.trash-zilla.blogspot.comwww.trash-zilla.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

car tyre swans

Bird from a car tyre

No Bull